Wikkee! is an exciting Wikipedia search tool returning (search or random) results in the form of article previews (with an image) which are far more in-depth and browsable than Wikipedia's standard search result.
In fact, Wikkee! results themselves are great for casual reading and if you don't feel like reading, Wikkee! will read its results to you!
• Enter your query into the "Enter query" field and click the "Wikkee!" button.
• Click the "ξ" button to load random results. Results will continuously load on scroll.
• Check the "Search selected text" checkbox to enable instantaneous querying of selected text within results.
• Check the "Search suggestions" checkbox to enable search-suggestions as you type.
• Copy the "Share results" address for linking to the current search query/results.
• Click the "[↑]" button to load a new Wikkee! search for an article's title.
• Click the "["↑"]" button to load a new Wikkee! search for an article's extact title.
• Click the "Link:" link to open the full Wikipedia article in a new window.
• Click the "►" button for Wikkee! to read the article previews to you.
• Click the "◼" button to pause/stop auto reading at any time.
• Click the "►►" button to jump reader to the next article.
• Click the "↑" button to return to page top.
Several search operators are helpful when searching.
• Enclose term in double quotes " for exact phrase search e.g. "Homer Simpson"
• Spelling relaxation is enabled by suffixing word with a tilde ~ e.g. Simpsons epasodes~
• Results containing a matching word can be excluded by prefixing the word with a hyphen - e.g. homer -Simpson
When you find what you need, shout Wikkee!